Taste test: These snacks looked from the outside kind of like Raisinettes, except generally smaller, and with a lighter milk chocolate color.
Many of them were stuck together into clumps, but not so stuck that they could not be easily separated. I bit halfway into one of the larger pieces to find that they had a very light green filling and a soft feel. It did have a cookie dough-like taste. The flavor was good, with a nice balance of mint and chocolate, good enough that I ate the whole box in one sitting, though nothing spectacular as chocolate candies go.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Junior Mints.
From the package: “Bite Size Cookie Dough in Creamy Milk Chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Taste of Nature, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road