Mini Stroopwafels Honey
The surprise here was that I really couldn't tell the difference between the caramel ones and these honey ones. They looked the same, and they tasted the same. Both kinds promised cinnamon and bourbon vanilla in addition to the caramel/honey, so probably I shouldn't have been surprised that there was little different in taste. Anyway, both kinds tasted the same and were equally good, so if you have a chance to get either one, go for it!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, but not noticeable different from the caramel ones. Couldn't notice any honey.
From the package: “Soft, toasted waffles filled with honey, cinnamon and real bourbon vanilla” ... “Delicious sweet and creamy filling!” ... “Product Made in Holland”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Netherlands (18 reviews)
- Sandwiches (272 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (154 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (153 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (67 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (57 snacks)
- Waffles (28 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road