Mini Stroopwafels Honey
The surprise here was that I really couldn't tell the difference between the caramel ones and these honey ones. They looked the same, and they tasted the same. Both kinds promised cinnamon and bourbon vanilla in addition to the caramel/honey, so probably I shouldn't have been surprised that there was little different in taste. Anyway, both kinds tasted the same and were equally good, so if you have a chance to get either one, go for it!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, but not noticeable different from the caramel ones. Couldn't notice any honey.
From the package: “Soft, toasted waffles filled with honey, cinnamon and real bourbon vanilla” ... “Delicious sweet and creamy filling!” ... “Product Made in Holland”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Netherlands (18 reviews)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (155 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (57 snacks)
- Waffles (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road