Mini Stroopwafels Honey
The surprise here was that I really couldn't tell the difference between the caramel ones and these honey ones. They looked the same, and they tasted the same. Both kinds promised cinnamon and bourbon vanilla in addition to the caramel/honey, so probably I shouldn't have been surprised that there was little different in taste. Anyway, both kinds tasted the same and were equally good, so if you have a chance to get either one, go for it!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, but not noticeable different from the caramel ones. Couldn't notice any honey.
From the package: “Soft, toasted waffles filled with honey, cinnamon and real bourbon vanilla” ... “Delicious sweet and creamy filling!” ... “Product Made in Holland”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Netherlands (19 reviews)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
- Waffles (31 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road