Mini Stroopwafels Caramel
Taste test: This bag contained lots of miniaturized versions of the excellent Stroopwafels. The round treats were just as thick as the full-size ones but quite a bit smaller, at about 1-3/4 inch in diameter.
The taste and texture were the same as the big ones, with thin waffles surrounding a caramel filling that also promised to contain cinnamon and bourbon vanilla. Chewy and quite tasty! This size proved to be a better one for snacking than the big ones, as this more reasonable portion had nobody opting to break off just a partial piece to try. Great!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet smell, just a hint of cinnamon.
From the package: “Soft, toasted waffles filled with caramel, cinnamon and real bourbon vanilla” ... “Delicious sweet and creamy filling!” ... “Product Made in Holland”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Netherlands (18 reviews)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- Sandwiches (275 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (155 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (57 snacks)
- Waffles (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road