Taste test: This snack was basically a mini marshmallow pie: round, about three-quarters of an inch thick and an inch and a half in diameter, with a milk chocolate exterior.
I bit in to find an interior consisting of two yellow, crumbly, cookie-like layers surrounding the marshmallow layer. It was fairly sweet but not overly sweet, and the variety of textures — from crumbly cookie to smooth chocolate to spongy marshmallow — was nice. The big change here was size, and the small pie worked well, as it was better for a very quick snack than the larger marshmallow pies. But like those bigger ones, there was still a risk of crumbs. Very good!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! Maybe like a chocolate-coated graham cracker.
From the package: “Galleta fortificada”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (134 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road