Taste test: This triangular box contained 18 smallish, irregularly shaped but roundish candies, each wrapped in a mostly-clear wrapper.
We bit in to find a surprisingly soft feel — the candy looked fairly solid, but it was actually very, very soft and just sort of disintegrated upon biting in. There was a mild caramel taste at first, transitioning into mostly coconut after that. Texturewise, the strands of coconut were all that was left after the test of it disintegrated/dissolved in the mouth, so there was that distinctive feel of coconut. Each piece was small enough (and light enough) that if you like these, you might end up eating lots of them in a row. Most of our snackers who tried these liked the taste a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild caramel smell, with a small hint of coconut.
From the package: “Panelitas de Arequipe y Coco/Dulce de leche con Coco/Milk caramel with Coconut” ... “18 unidades/units”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Andrea Gutierrez in Colombia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road