Taste test: These store-brand granola bars were OK, with a decent chocolate taste and lots of oats and peanut butter inside, but they fell short of the taste of the "Dipps" version of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars that I remember.
I didn't notice until after I bought them that it said "Chocolatey" instead of "Chocolate" on the box, and the taste definitely lived up to the fake-chocolate "Chocolatey" description, but still, nothing truly awful here..
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Naturally & artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road