Taste test: We discovered this version of Milky Way in a six-bar Fun Size multipack, before ever seeing a full-size bar to review, so we'll go against our general practice of reviewing the full-size versions.
In contrast to the Simply Caramel edition, which had only caramel inside the milk chocolate exterior, the bar promised all of the usual Milky Way stuff, specifically caramel and nougat, plus extra salt bits.
I bit in to find that most of the time, the experience was close to a regular Milky Way, with a nice contrast to the sweetness and a very slight crunch.
For those concerned about the rising cost of full-size candy bars, this package provided a more cost-efficient alternative. The standard Milky Way bar weighs a bit of over 2 oz. and sells for close to $2 in most stores. These six Fun Size bars combined totaled 3.38 oz. and cost just $1.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great mix of caramel and milk chocolate.
From the package: “Milk chocolate | Creamy caramel | Crunchy salt | Smooth nougat” ... “Made in Canada” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Milky Way (9 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road