Milky Way Magic Stars
Taste test: This bag contained smallish five-poined stars made from milk chocolate, with various different faces in the center of each ones.
Most of the faces seemed to resemble emoticons. The milk chocolate was very tasty, and each piece was small enough that it was easy to eat many of them in a row. It was a fun shape and fun to look at the various faces — our sweet-tooth snackers were impressed!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Please return this product if it fails to satisfy. This does not affect your statutory rights.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Milky Way (9 snacks)
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road