Milky Way Magic Stars
Taste test: This bag contained smallish five-poined stars made from milk chocolate, with various different faces in the center of each ones.
Most of the faces seemed to resemble emoticons. The milk chocolate was very tasty, and each piece was small enough that it was easy to eat many of them in a row. It was a fun shape and fun to look at the various faces — our sweet-tooth snackers were impressed!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Please return this product if it fails to satisfy. This does not affect your statutory rights.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Milky Way (9 snacks)
- Snacks from Ireland (103 reviews)
- Chocolate (1720 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (373 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road