Taste test: This narrow bar, one of three new Oreo-themed candy bars, had six dome-shaped sections (basically six big bumps) with a design that was sort of like the Coca Cola dynamic ribbon running across the tops of all the sections. The whole exterior had a light milk chocolate color.
I bit in to find that the interior consisted of various sized chunks of Oreo chocolate cookie within a white creme. The cookie pieces added a nice light crunch, and there were quite a few of them. The creme didn't remind me much of the creme in Oreo sandwiches, and as a result, the overall taste was really not much like an Oreo cookie inside a candy bar — which is what I expected based on the name. But it was still a nice mix of milk chocolate, creme and cookie bits. The whole formula was a lot like the much bigger Milka & Oreo bar, with similar insides and outside in a different shape.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in Belgium” ... “Made with alpine milk”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (152 snacks)
- All Milka (16 snacks)
- Snacks from Belgium (26 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road