Taste test: This version of the collaborative Milka/Oreo bar had a 5x3 section grid, with the Milka logo atop each section and some occasional darkish stuff (that I assumed to be the Oreo material within) showing through the otherwise light milk chocolate color.
I bit in to find a soft feel and an initial milk chocolate taste, followed by a definite brownie flavor, with some light but Oreo-like crunch. A look at the cross-section revealed the middle brownie layer to be much darker than the two surrounding milk chocolate layers. This one delivered a whole lot of intense chocolate and went well with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Country of Origin: Germany”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- All Milka (17 snacks)
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road