Taste test: This was the eighth kind of Oreo-themed Milka chocolate bar that we've reviewed, but it was the first to embed entire Oreo cookies (albeit miniature ones) into the bar. The bar had 10 sections, lined up in two rows of five, with the round Mini Oreo cookies and a layer of creme rising up from the top and just the cookies jutting out of the bottom. Each section was rounded on the outer edge, following the contour of the cookie inside.
I bit in to find that there were actually four layers for each of the cookies — the top cookie, the creme layer, a thin layer of milk chocolate from the surrounding bar, and the bottom cookie. The chocolate was creamy and tasty, with a nice bit of crunch and Oreo-ness from the cookies. Great with cold milk!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Country of origin: Hungary”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- All Milka (17 snacks)
- Snacks from Hungary (10 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road