Taste test: This narrow bar had the same shape and six-section design as the non-mint version, and it's now one of four different versions of the Milk Oreo bar (the other two being Big Crunch and the original Milka & Oreo).
It looked the same from the outside, but one bite revealed that the interior was a light green creme containing bits of crushed Oreo cookie. It was really good, with plenty of creamy milk chocolate, a perfect level of mintiness and a bit of crunch from the cookie stuff inside. As a big fan of the various mint Oreos — including the chocolate-covered ones and the recent fudge-dipped bites — I'd highly recommend this bar as well.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great mint chocolate smell.
From the package: “Natural flavor with other natural flavor” ... “Made in Ukraine”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (150 snacks)
- All Milka (15 snacks)
- Snacks from Ukraine (4 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Cookies (596 snacks)
- Mints (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road