Taste test: This narrow bar had the same shape and six-section design as the non-mint version, and it's now one of four different versions of the Milk Oreo bar (the other two being Big Crunch and the original Milka & Oreo).
It looked the same from the outside, but one bite revealed that the interior was a light green creme containing bits of crushed Oreo cookie. It was really good, with plenty of creamy milk chocolate, a perfect level of mintiness and a bit of crunch from the cookie stuff inside. As a big fan of the various mint Oreos — including the chocolate-covered ones and the recent fudge-dipped bites — I'd highly recommend this bar as well.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great mint chocolate smell.
From the package: “Natural flavor with other natural flavor” ... “Made in Ukraine”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- All Milka (17 snacks)
- Snacks from Ukraine (4 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
This snack was discovered at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published October 2018.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road