Taste test: This cardboard wrapper contained contained eight small, individually foiler-wrapped bars, each roughly the size of a single Kit Kat finger, except about half as thick. Dimensions aside, they were quite unlike Kit Kat bars, as there was no wafer interior, and instead there was a white cream interior. The exteriors were all milk chocolate, with each bar divided into four sections and a cow atop each one.
The feel was very soft, and the taste was very good, with extra-creamy milk chocolate. The many mini bars were a handy arrangement for sharing or eating in small portions. Very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Creamy, sweet milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “100% Alpine milk chooclate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road