Taste test: This cardboard wrapper contained contained eight small, individually foiler-wrapped bars, each roughly the size of a single Kit Kat finger, except about half as thick. Dimensions aside, they were quite unlike Kit Kat bars, as there was no wafer interior, and instead there was a white cream interior. The exteriors were all milk chocolate, with each bar divided into four sections and a cow atop each one.
The feel was very soft, and the taste was very good, with extra-creamy milk chocolate. The many mini bars were a handy arrangement for sharing or eating in small portions. Very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Creamy, sweet milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “100% Alpine milk chooclate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road