Taste test: This bar from Milka was clearly a knockoff of Kit Kat, as it had a suspiciously similar detachable four-finger structure, with wafers embedded inside each one. The four bars had a pattern of waves running across their tops (with no Leo logo as it showed in on the wrapper).
I broke off a piece and bit in to find that the chocolate-to-wafer ratio wasn't quite like Kit Kat, as the chocolate coating was thinner in Leo. I'm not complaining, as there was still a good amount of chocolate, but the different ratio, plus a different taste from the distinctive Kit Kat chocolate, gave it a much different taste and feel. There seemed to be a hint of hazelnut too, but the ingredients showed no hazelnut. Good bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good rich milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Belgium”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Milka (17 snacks)
- Snacks from Belgium (27 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road