Taste test: Continuing its practice of embedding other candy/cookie products into its chocolate bars, this version of the Milka bar promised Daim toffee pieces within the milk chocolate.
The large bar had a 6x4 grid of small rectangular sections, with just the Milka logo (not Daim) on each one. I bit in to find a nice soft feel to the milk chocolate, with a definite sugary crunch every time I encountered a bit of toffee. The ratio of toffee to chocolate was far lower than in bars like Skor and Heath, but the result was similarly good — the taste was just excellent, as the toffee and milk chocolate combination worked as well with these proportions as it did with the other ones. I was planning to eat a row of four sections while writing the review, but it was so good that I ended up going back twice for more, eating my way through half the bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Product of Germany” ... “Manufactured by Mondelez Deutschland”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Milka (16 snacks)
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Chocolate (1779 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Bazaar on Cambridge Street. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road