Taste test: These wafers were much different from most things that we consider wafers, as they were round, individually foil wrapped and had a thick chocolate coating. There were three wafer layers within each piece, separated by chocolate, with an even thicker coating of chocolate for the whole exterior. Each one was pretty big, a half inch thick and 2-1/2 inches in diameter. The package contained just five of them, stacked at an angle, overlapping on a plastic tray.
I unwrapped a piece and bit in to find that there was a whole lot of chocolate, with a crispy feel from the wafer layers, but still fairly dense overall. It was rich and creamy and went well with my glass of cold milk. Plus, there were four more left in the pack!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Milka (17 snacks)
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road