Taste test: These wafers were much different from most things that we consider wafers, as they were round, individually foil wrapped and had a thick chocolate coating. There were three wafer layers within each piece, separated by chocolate, with an even thicker coating of chocolate for the whole exterior. Each one was pretty big, a half inch thick and 2-1/2 inches in diameter. The package contained just five of them, stacked at an angle, overlapping on a plastic tray.
I unwrapped a piece and bit in to find that there was a whole lot of chocolate, with a crispy feel from the wafer layers, but still fairly dense overall. It was rich and creamy and went well with my glass of cold milk. Plus, there were four more left in the pack!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road