Taste test: This version of the Milka bar had a 5x3 section grid, with smooth section tops bearing the Milka logo.
The wrapper showed two layers inside the milk chocolate: an off-white creme layer and the expected caramel layer. I bit in to find that it was easy to see the creme layer and hard to see the slightly liquidy caramel, but both did indeed seem to exist. There was a soft feel to the whole thing, and the creme layer brought a different overall taste than a more conventional caramel-filled bar, with more emphasis on the creamy chocolate. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great caramel and chocolate smell!
From the package: “100% Alpine milk chocolate” ... “Made in Germany” ... “Mondelez Deutschland Snacks Production GmbH & Co. KG”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Milka (17 snacks)
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (355 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road