Taste test: This large chocolate bar had a 4x6 grid of rectangular sections. From the picture on front, I was expecting M&M's-like candies to be embedded inside, and could see hints of just that through the outside of the bar, I, but the effect was nowhere near as impressive as the beautiful (and long-gone) M-Azing bars from M&M's. Each section had the Milka logo on top.
When I broke off sections, it exposed some fully intact colorful candies that straddled sections, and the contrast between the pastel colors and the brown chocolate looked nice. I bit in to find a good creamy milk chocolate, with a soft feel and some light crunch from biting into the embedded candies. Nothing out of the ordinary here, but pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Germany”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Milka (17 snacks)
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road