Taste test: This bar from Poland was Milka's entry into the field of aerated chocolate, already populated by bars that include Cadbury Wispa, Hershey Air Delight, Nestle Areo and Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly (which uses the same "Bubbly" brand as this one, but also now falls under the same Mondelez corporate umbrella).
This bar brought the bubble concept to a whole new level, as the bar not only contained tiny bubbles, it was also shaped like much larger bubbles. (Aero previously did have one version that did away with the bar and instead had individual pieces shaped like bubbles.) The bubble shapes meant there was no grid of sections to break off, but it was still easy enough to break off pieces. The bar had a soft feel to bite into, and the interior chocolate did have a light, soft texture thanks to lots of small bubbles inside. The milk chocolate was very creamy and tasted really good. It was a large bar, but I ended up eating the whole thing in one sitting, along with some milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good creamy, sweet milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “100% alpine milk chocolate” ... “Product of Poland”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Milka (17 snacks)
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road