Taste test: This large candy bar had a 6x4 grid of small sections, each bearing the Milka logo.
Since I'm completely illiterate in German, I kind of figured from the label that this was going to be just plain milk chocolate, but I didn't know for sure. It was indeed, and it was pretty good milk chocolate, with a very creamy taste and texture. I ate four of the sections as my initial snack and saved the rest for later, and having even just the four sections was quite satisfying.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Garantiert 100% Alpenmilch” ... “Hergestellt in Deutschland”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Milka (17 snacks)
- Snacks from Germany (60 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road