Taste test: This bag contained small, roughly cube-shaped versions of the Milk Way bar, indeed unwrapped as the name said, with milk chocolate exteriors just like full Milky Way bars.
The most impressive thing was that the pieces didn't stick together at all, which would generally be the #1 fear we'd have about the "unwrapped" concept. The other impressive thing was that, unlike the Snickers Unwrapped version, which didn't quite match the flavor or texture of the original Snickers, these came really close to the experience of a Milky Way. The Milky Way interior, consisting of caramel and chocolate nougat, isn't quite so complicated as Snickers, so they managed to largely duplicate the experience while jamming all that stuff into a small area.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just like a Milky Way bar — mild caramel and milk chocolate. Great.
From the package: “Same Milky Way® Bar you love in bite-size pieces!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Milky Way (9 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road