Milk Coffee Roll
Taste test: Much like the corresponding chocolate version from this same brand, the box contained 18 excellent wafer rolls, packaged in a tray in a bag in a box. And like those, these boasted "Full Filling" in both words and pictures, and yet they lacked a full filling, as it was more of a typical inner coating.
The major differences were the colors and flavors of the wafers and the filling, in this case a light beige wafer with a much lighter spiral stripe and an off-white filling. The coffee flavor was sweet and creamy, but not overly so, and it went well with the lightly crunchy, brittle wafers. As with the chocolate ones, these were great!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild coffee smell. Nice.
From the package: “Crispy coffee wafer filled with tasty milk filling.” ... “Full Filling” ... “Good food provider!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road