Taste test: These unusual wafer sandwiches combined an apple pie filling with a thin chocolate coating on one side. The box contained eight of them, all packaged together on one plastic tray. Each piece measured a bit under 2 inches square and a bit under 3/4-inch thick.
I really had no idea what to expect here, and I wasn't expecting much, since I couldn't think of any good combinations of apple and chocolate. That's why I was so surprised when I bit in. There was a soft but crisp feel, and the taste was quite good. The apple pie filling was more noticeable than the chocolate, but the two tastes worked together quite well. Mmmmm!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like an apple pie.
From the package: “Wafers with applepie flavor cream filling on chocolate” ... “Finest selected ingredients”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1811 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Apple Snacks (80 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road