Taste test: These unusual wafer sandwiches combined an apple pie filling with a thin chocolate coating on one side. The box contained eight of them, all packaged together on one plastic tray. Each piece measured a bit under 2 inches square and a bit under 3/4-inch thick.
I really had no idea what to expect here, and I wasn't expecting much, since I couldn't think of any good combinations of apple and chocolate. That's why I was so surprised when I bit in. There was a soft but crisp feel, and the taste was quite good. The apple pie filling was more noticeable than the chocolate, but the two tastes worked together quite well. Mmmmm!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like an apple pie.
From the package: “Wafers with applepie flavor cream filling on chocolate” ... “Finest selected ingredients”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (90 reviews)
- Chocolate (1730 snacks)
- Sandwiches (268 snacks)
- Wafer bars (128 snacks)
- Apple Snacks (76 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road