Taste test: This special flavor of Mike and Ike turned a lot of heads when we offered it to potential snack tasters during a musical performance at a brewery. People just could not resist the temptation of a root beer float encapsulated in a candy.
When we opened the box, we found that the candies had the standard Mike and Ike shapes, but they did not have the brown color of the candies shown on the box; they were basically yellow, with just a slight amount of light brown here and there. We bit in to find a soft feel and exactly what was promised, the taste of a root beer float. Really good! People expected a lot, and nobody who tried these was disappointed.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yes, smells like a root beer float. Great!
From the package: “Chewy Root Beer Flavored Candies” ... “140 calories per serving 3.5 servings per package” ... “Naturally and artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road