Taste test: This seasonal flavor from Mike and Ike had two different kinds of pieces pieces in the usual shapes — light green apple ones and light brown caramel ones.
I tried them separately first, and the apple ones seemed to be the same as the apple pieces in the Cinnamon Apple Hot Tamales, with a good apple flavor, more like a real apple than typical apple candy. The caramel ones were sweet and had a subdued caramel flavor, not bad, but not really the caramel that I crave. Eating both kinds together, there was a good caramel apple flavor, but nothing really special about it. It certainly was less messy than eating a real caramel apple.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Chewy Assorted Fruit Flavored Candies” ... “Gluten Free” ... “Fat Free”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road