Taste test: This small bag contained lots of large, sort-of ball-shaped candies with shiny chocolate exteriors. The irregular shapes were generally quite a bit off from being spheres, and the sizes varied quite a bit, with just about all of them being larger than Whoppers.
I crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch and a somewhat light feel after that initial crunch. The mix of milk chocolate coating and malted chocolate inside was quite nice, and the large size of the balls amplified the intensity of the taste. I ended up eating many pieces in a row. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild malted chocolate smell.
From the package: “For decades, Mighty Malts have been the most beloved malted milk balls. A delicious chocolate coating encases the crunchy centers, providing unbeatable flavor.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road