Taste test: This fairly large, very light box contained individually wrapped chocolates, with the candy inside each nearly cube-shaped and measuring about a half inch on each side.
I bit in to find a soft, melty feel, just as the name promised, with a rich milk chocolate taste. It was really, really good. I could easily eat the whole box of them in one sitting. Thankfully, this was one of those snacks with a strangely large official serving size (it said the box contains 10 pieces, or 1.5 servings), so you could almost eat the whole box without breaking any nutritional guidelines.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Japan” ... “Store in a cool dry place at below 73 degrees F” ... “This product was processesd in a facility that also processes food containing: crustacean shellfish and fish. May contain: crustacean shellfish and fish”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road