Melster Old Fashioned Creme Drops
Taste test: These candies were dome-shaped (not really bell-shaped like the ones shown on the bag, as the bottom didn't flare out the way that a bell does) and consisted of a dark, slightly chocolate-like exterior and a white sugary interior.
The were fairly large, a about an inch high, and they had a soft texture. They weren't great or anything, but they were sugary enough that I kept going back to the bag for more.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a chocolatey smell, definitely a sweet one.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Dry Whey (Milk), Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Salt, Modified Soy Protein, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color, Invertase.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Melster Candies, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road