Taste test: This thin white chocolate bar had a 3x4 grid of detachable sections, each with a recessed center bearing the Meiji logo and a ridge around the edge.
It was good white chocolate, with a soft feel and a good level of sweetness, on the sweet side without being way too sweet. Still sweet enough that it would be great to have this one with a glass of cold milk. I was planning to eat just a few sections, but I ended up eating the whole bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong white chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road