Meiji Fran The Original
Taste test: This box contained three foil packs, each holding four chocolate sticks.
Unlike Pocky, where all of the flavoring is in the coating, the sticks themselves seemed to contain chocolate, in addition to the smooth, thick coating of chocolate that covered all but the last inch of the sticks. They were really good, with a nice soft crunch and lots of delicious milk chocolate taste. Our snackers were impressed. We gave one stick each to a whole bunch of people, and everybody liked them and seemed satisfied eating just one (after drinking some beers and eating a whole bunch of other food).
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice milk chocolate smell. Mmmm.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fat, Cocoa Powder, Shortening, Condensed Milk Powder, Skim Milk Powder, Almond Paste, Dehydrated Cream, Molt Extract, Butter Oil, Salt, Lactose, Emulsifier, Leavening, Flavoring, Bitamin C, Vitamin E.” ... “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road