Taste test: This pack contained six mini-bars, and the "Gold" turned out to be a lot like Hershey's Gold, with the bulk of the bar consisting of a solidified caramel substance and some crunchy stuff inside.
The specifics were different, as this was a thicker bar, and it had a crunchy cookie inside, rather than peanut and broken pretzels. The color was more yellowish in this case, and without little bits of stuff showing on the surface. Each bar was individually wrapped, shaped kind of like a real gold bar, and had the stylized GOLD logo on top. All in all, the result was fairly similar to the Hershey's bar, with a soft feel from the Gold, lots of crunch from the cookie and lots of caramel. It was on the sweet side, so it was even better with cold milk.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild caramel smell.
From the package: “Crunchy Biscuit Bars with a Unique Gold Coating”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road