Taste test: These smallish candy bars consisted of a crunchy cookie filling most of the interior, with a white creme layer sitting atop the cookie, and the whole thing was coated in milk chocolate, the word CLUB in large block letter across the top of each bar.
The crunch was nice, and the taste was good. Not the best of all chocolate mint bars, but a good one — good enough that it was hard to stop after eating one bar, so it was good that six of them came in a pack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very minty chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate covered crunchy biscuit with a mint flavoured cream”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road