Taste test: These smallish candy bars consisted of a crunchy cookie filling most of the interior, with a white creme layer sitting atop the cookie, and the whole thing was coated in milk chocolate, the word CLUB in large block letter across the top of each bar.
The crunch was nice, and the taste was good. Not the best of all chocolate mint bars, but a good one — good enough that it was hard to stop after eating one bar, so it was good that six of them came in a pack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very minty chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate covered crunchy biscuit with a mint flavoured cream”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road