Marshmallow Peeps Inside a Crispy Milk Chocolate Egg
Taste test: This package contained a large chocolate egg with the Peeps logo engraved into it in several places, with a flat area at the bottom of the egg so that it could stand up (prior to being broken open).
By putting some pressure on the sides, I broke open the egg into mostly two large pieces, to reveal a pink Peep living inside. It was a regular size Peep, not quite as big in relation to the egg as the illustration on the package made it look. The chocolate shell had bits of crisp rice in it, similar to Nestle Crunch bars, but not that many of them in this case. The chocolate tasted pretty good, you average holiday-themed type of milk chocolate. The pink Peep tasted like a typical Peep. This was kind of a fun twist on the usual Easter egg idea.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crispy Hollow Real Milk Chocolate” ... “What Came First? The Chick or The Egg?”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Peeps (4 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (133 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road