Taste test: This was a smallish bran type of muffin with chocolate frosting covering most of the top and some caramel filling in some areas of the interior.
It was pretty good, with a nice mix of tastes, and it was not overly sweet, especially considering the intent of the muffin (to duplicate the taste of a Mars Bar) and the types of ingredients used to do that. I was worried about making a huge mess, given the chocolate and caramel involved in this muffin, but I managed to hold it by the paper at the bottom and make barely any mess at all.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, but it did indeed smell like a Mars/Milky Way.
From the package: “A delicious chocolate muffin with a soft caramel filling, covered with smooth milk chocolate. Baked by McVitie's”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (328 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (187 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road