Taste test: This narrow candy bar wrapper contained two Mars Delight bars, arranged end-to-end.
The profile of each bar was similar to an inverted parabola, and there was a series of ripples along the top. The inside consisted of a wiggly wafer center with plenty of air space within it. Beneath the wafer, the interior was filled with a truffle-like milk chocolate, and above it was caramel cream. There was a milk chocolate coating over the whole exterior. The taste was very good, with a nice mix of chocolate and very mild caramel, and the texture was excellent, with a mild crunch from the thin and airy wafers, and a very light feel also attributable to the wafers. Because of the narrowness of the bar and the lightness, it didn't seem filling, so you might have to buy two packs of these to satisfy your hunger.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and caramel smell. Yum.
From the package: “Store below 22 °C” ... “Surprisingly crispy, deliciously smooth”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road