Taste test: This narrow candy bar wrapper contained two Mars Delight bars, arranged end-to-end.
The profile of each bar was similar to an inverted parabola, and there was a series of ripples along the top. The inside consisted of a wiggly wafer center with plenty of air space within it. Beneath the wafer, the interior was filled with a truffle-like milk chocolate, and above it was caramel cream. There was a milk chocolate coating over the whole exterior. The taste was very good, with a nice mix of chocolate and very mild caramel, and the texture was excellent, with a mild crunch from the thin and airy wafers, and a very light feel also attributable to the wafers. Because of the narrowness of the bar and the lightness, it didn't seem filling, so you might have to buy two packs of these to satisfy your hunger.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and caramel smell. Yum.
From the package: “Store below 22 °C” ... “Surprisingly crispy, deliciously smooth”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road