Taste test: This bag contained three different kinds of spherical candies, and they all had the same milk chocolate exterior, but the interiors varied among "soft" (chocolate nougat), "chewy" (caramel)" and "crispy" (like Rice Krispies).
After biting into a few, I discovered that the bigger ones were the "soft" ones and the other two kinds were each about the same size. All three kinds were good, with lots of milk chocolate and textures and tastes that were perfectly acceptable, but nothing particular outstanding. For example, the caramel ones didn't taste as good as Rolos, and the Rice Krispies ones were fine to eat but nothing to write home about. The "soft" ones were the best of the bunch, as the combination of chocolate nougat and milk chocolate coating (like a Milky Way bar) was nice, and the larger size just made it a better experience.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chewy ones, crispy ones, soft ones ... it's Mars®, but not as you know it!” ... “Milk chocolates with assorted centres” ... “Mix it up!™”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (323 reviews)
- Chocolate (1731 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road