Taste test: This bag contained three different kinds of spherical candies, and they all had the same milk chocolate exterior, but the interiors varied among "soft" (chocolate nougat), "chewy" (caramel)" and "crispy" (like Rice Krispies).
After biting into a few, I discovered that the bigger ones were the "soft" ones and the other two kinds were each about the same size. All three kinds were good, with lots of milk chocolate and textures and tastes that were perfectly acceptable, but nothing particular outstanding. For example, the caramel ones didn't taste as good as Rolos, and the Rice Krispies ones were fine to eat but nothing to write home about. The "soft" ones were the best of the bunch, as the combination of chocolate nougat and milk chocolate coating (like a Milky Way bar) was nice, and the larger size just made it a better experience.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chewy ones, crispy ones, soft ones ... it's Mars®, but not as you know it!” ... “Milk chocolates with assorted centres” ... “Mix it up!™”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road