Taste test: This bar had a shape much like other Mars bars (and Snickers, to cite a better-known brand), all milk chocolate on the outside, with some ripples of chocolate on top.
I bit in to find that most of the bar was filled with a soft, airy whipped chocolate, with a generous layer of caramel at the top. This was a really good bar, with a whole lot of rich chocolate, a nice soft feel and just enough caramel to sweeten the pot. Mmm!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Make sure to read the label every time. Other Mars® bar products made outside of Canada may contain peanuts.” ... “Peanut free!/Sans arachides!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road