Taste test: This bar had a shape much like other Mars bars (and Snickers, to cite a better-known brand), all milk chocolate on the outside, with some ripples of chocolate on top.
I bit in to find that most of the bar was filled with a soft, airy whipped chocolate, with a generous layer of caramel at the top. This was a really good bar, with a whole lot of rich chocolate, a nice soft feel and just enough caramel to sweeten the pot. Mmm!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Make sure to read the label every time. Other Mars® bar products made outside of Canada may contain peanuts.” ... “Peanut free!/Sans arachides!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road