Taste test: This bar sounded like it would resemble the Milky Way Simply Caramel, given that both had the same basic shape, promised an all-caramel interior and came from the Mars family of chocolate companies (which, strangely enough, are all located on Earth).
I unwrapped it to find that the bar was thinner than the Milky Way version, but once I bit in, it was pretty much the same, with soft, chewy caramel that tasted great and was made even better by the milk chocolate coating. A good one.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “Peanut free!/Sans arachides!” ... “Make sure to read the label every time. Other Mars® bar products made outside of Canada may contain peanuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Arax Market, Watertown, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road