Taste test: This bar sounded like it would resemble the Milky Way Simply Caramel, given that both had the same basic shape, promised an all-caramel interior and came from the Mars family of chocolate companies (which, strangely enough, are all located on Earth).
I unwrapped it to find that the bar was thinner than the Milky Way version, but once I bit in, it was pretty much the same, with soft, chewy caramel that tasted great and was made even better by the milk chocolate coating. A good one.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “Peanut free!/Sans arachides!” ... “Make sure to read the label every time. Other Mars® bar products made outside of Canada may contain peanuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (343 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road