Taste test: This large store-brand candy bar was quite a deal, costing just 50 cents for a 2.25-oz.
bar. It consisted of ten rectangular, dome-shaped sections with diagonal lines on top of the dome. I liked the design of the bar a lot, as deep grooves between the sections made it very easy to separate them. The taste was OK, but nothing great, as this milk chocolate just didn't taste as good as the big-name chocolate bars from Hershey's and Nestle. But still a decent option if you need a lot of chocolate and are on a tight budget.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Net Weight 2.25oz (64g)” ... “Serv. Size (64g) Servings 1 Bar Calories 320 Fat Cal. 150” ... “Ingredients: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate, whole milk solids, soy lecithin [emulsifier], salt, vanillin [artificial flavoring]). This product may contain traces of allergens (peanuts, milk, tree nuts, egg and wheat).”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road