Taste test: This large store-brand candy bar was quite a deal, costing just 50 cents for a 2.25-oz.
bar. It consisted of ten rectangular, dome-shaped sections with diagonal lines on top of the dome. I liked the design of the bar a lot, as deep grooves between the sections made it very easy to separate them. The taste was OK, but nothing great, as this milk chocolate just didn't taste as good as the big-name chocolate bars from Hershey's and Nestle. But still a decent option if you need a lot of chocolate and are on a tight budget.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Net Weight 2.25oz (64g)” ... “Serv. Size (64g) Servings 1 Bar Calories 320 Fat Cal. 150” ... “Ingredients: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate, whole milk solids, soy lecithin [emulsifier], salt, vanillin [artificial flavoring]). This product may contain traces of allergens (peanuts, milk, tree nuts, egg and wheat).”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road