Taste test: This candy bar had a nice colorful Halloween-themed label, but when I opened the wrapper, I found that the bar itself had no Halloween theme at all.
It was just a 3x4 grid of sections with generic horizontal stripes on each section. The saving grace was that the milk chocolate tasted pretty good, especially for a store-brand candy bar that cost just 25 cents.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road