Taste test: This candy bar had a nice colorful Halloween-themed label, but when I opened the wrapper, I found that the bar itself had no Halloween theme at all.
It was just a 3x4 grid of sections with generic horizontal stripes on each section. The saving grace was that the milk chocolate tasted pretty good, especially for a store-brand candy bar that cost just 25 cents.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road