Taste test: This bar had a 2x5 section grid, with diagonal lines atop each section.
I broke off two sections and bit in to find that the interior had a cavity filled with something that was sort of liquidy and whitish. That surprised me, because marshmallow is typically spongy or melty, not quite liquidy, though I suppose if it were to be liquidy, it would be in the context of a s'more. There also seemed to be some sort of crunch, presumably from bits of graham cracker, but not much of it. The chocolate was pretty good, and I could taste some marshmallow, but all in all it didn't taste that much like a s'more.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell, some marshmallow too.
From the package: “Rich milk chocolate bar filled with marshmallow & graham cracker” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Limited Editions (407 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (129 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road