Taste test: This bar had a 2x5 section grid, with diagonal lines atop each section.
I broke off two sections and bit in to find that the interior had a cavity filled with something that was sort of liquidy and whitish. That surprised me, because marshmallow is typically spongy or melty, not quite liquidy, though I suppose if it were to be liquidy, it would be in the context of a s'more. There also seemed to be some sort of crunch, presumably from bits of graham cracker, but not much of it. The chocolate was pretty good, and I could taste some marshmallow, but all in all it didn't taste that much like a s'more.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell, some marshmallow too.
From the package: “Rich milk chocolate bar filled with marshmallow & graham cracker” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMoulas Supermarkets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road