Taste test: This package contained two layers of 10 detachable chocolate wafer sticks, and the outer surfaces had a different appearance than your typical wafer sticks. There was a raised grid, oriented diagonally, and it was thick enough to really be more than just a surface texture. The only other wafer bars we've seen with a surface anything like this were this kind from Poland, which had an even thicker grid, with wider squares.
I crunched in to find a nice light crunch and lots of excellent creamy chocolate taste. Each individual wafer had three layers of wafer surrounding two chocolate creme layers, with both wafer and creme having the chocolate color. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Mexico”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Bakeries U.S.A., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Wafer bars (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road