Taste test: This package contained two layers of 10 detachable chocolate wafer sticks, and the outer surfaces had a different appearance than your typical wafer sticks. There was a raised grid, oriented diagonally, and it was thick enough to really be more than just a surface texture. The only other wafer bars we've seen with a surface anything like this were this kind from Poland, which had an even thicker grid, with wider squares.
I crunched in to find a nice light crunch and lots of excellent creamy chocolate taste. Each individual wafer had three layers of wafer surrounding two chocolate creme layers, with both wafer and creme having the chocolate color. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Mexico”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Bakeries U.S.A., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road