Taste test: This version of the Marilan wafers had two sheets of 11 pieces, with five layers in each piece.
Specifically, three beige wafer layers enclosing two beige vanilla filling layers. The vanilla filling was a bit lighter in color than the wafers. The vanilla layers also looked like they were thicker than the corresponding layers in the chocolate version, though perhaps that was an optical illusion. The taste was very good — lots of vanilla, a flavor very similar to Vienna Fingers, though with a lighter feel and a much softer crunch.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vanilla smell. Nice.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road