Taste test: This version of the Marilan wafers had two sheets of 11 pieces, with five layers in each piece.
Specifically, three beige wafer layers enclosing two beige vanilla filling layers. The vanilla filling was a bit lighter in color than the wafers. The vanilla layers also looked like they were thicker than the corresponding layers in the chocolate version, though perhaps that was an optical illusion. The taste was very good — lots of vanilla, a flavor very similar to Vienna Fingers, though with a lighter feel and a much softer crunch.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vanilla smell. Nice.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road