Taste test: This package contained two layers of easily detachable wafers, with 12 wafers per layer. Each piece had two light pink strawberry layers sandwiched between three off-white wafer layers.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a very candy-like strawberry flavor. It wasn't way too sweet, but it was a little too sweet — and it just tasted much more like candy than fruit and wasn't particularly good. This was a bit of a surprise after we opened the package and really liked the smell. Kind of disappointing.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, smells like a freshly sliced strawberry.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Sweet & Spicy
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road