Taste test: This package contained two layers of easily detachable wafers, with 12 wafers per layer. Each piece had two light pink strawberry layers sandwiched between three off-white wafer layers.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a very candy-like strawberry flavor. It wasn't way too sweet, but it was a little too sweet — and it just tasted much more like candy than fruit and wasn't particularly good. This was a bit of a surprise after we opened the package and really liked the smell. Kind of disappointing.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, smells like a freshly sliced strawberry.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road