Taste test: This package contained two layers of easily detachable wafers, with 12 wafers per layer. Each piece had two light pink strawberry layers sandwiched between three off-white wafer layers.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and a very candy-like strawberry flavor. It wasn't way too sweet, but it was a little too sweet — and it just tasted much more like candy than fruit and wasn't particularly good. This was a bit of a surprise after we opened the package and really liked the smell. Kind of disappointing.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, smells like a freshly sliced strawberry.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road