Taste test: This version of the Marilan wafers followed the same formula as the other kinds such as Strawberry, with two layers of 11 detachable wafers each.
When we opened the package, we were completely surprised to find that lime flavor did not equal green color. The two lime creme layers (sandwiched between three wafer layers) were just plain beige, and that just seemed weird. Haven't these folks heard about artificial colors? Anyway, tastewise, the color didn't matter at all — these were really good. They were sweet without being too sugary and had a nice zing of lime, with a taste like key lime pie. Our snackers loved them, giving lots of enthusiastic thumbs-ups.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet lime smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road