Taste test: This version of the Marilan wafers followed the same formula as the other kinds such as Strawberry, with two layers of 11 detachable wafers each.
When we opened the package, we were completely surprised to find that lime flavor did not equal green color. The two lime creme layers (sandwiched between three wafer layers) were just plain beige, and that just seemed weird. Haven't these folks heard about artificial colors? Anyway, tastewise, the color didn't matter at all — these were really good. They were sweet without being too sugary and had a nice zing of lime, with a taste like key lime pie. Our snackers loved them, giving lots of enthusiastic thumbs-ups.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet lime smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road