Taste test: This package contained two thin layers of 11 wafers each, with each one consisting of three wafer layers separated by two chocolate layers.
There was the same kind of light crunch that's typical of this type of wafer cookie, with lots of tiny crumbs flying forth during that crunch. The taste wasn't anything fancy, but there was a decent hit of chocolate. If you're looking for a light snack, just one wafer definitely qualifies as a light snack, and with 22 wafers available, you can also snack to your heart's content.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A hint of chocolate, but mostly we could smell the wheat and the sugar.
From the package: “Oblea Relleno Sabor a Chocolate” ... “Wafer Recheado Sabor Chocolate” ... “Gaufrette Fourrée au Parfum de Chocolat”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road