Taste test: This package contained two thin layers of 11 wafers each, with each one consisting of three wafer layers separated by two chocolate layers.
There was the same kind of light crunch that's typical of this type of wafer cookie, with lots of tiny crumbs flying forth during that crunch. The taste wasn't anything fancy, but there was a decent hit of chocolate. If you're looking for a light snack, just one wafer definitely qualifies as a light snack, and with 22 wafers available, you can also snack to your heart's content.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A hint of chocolate, but mostly we could smell the wheat and the sugar.
From the package: “Oblea Relleno Sabor a Chocolate” ... “Wafer Recheado Sabor Chocolate” ... “Gaufrette Fourrée au Parfum de Chocolat”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road