Taste test: We almost always love wafers like these, as they're not only tasty but quite affordable, but it's rare to find them in a peanut flavor, so this package seemed extra promising. This one had two layers of 11 pieces each, with three wafer layers surround two peanut filling layers in each one.
I opened the package to find that the wafers were a much paler shade of beige than shown on the package, and the filling was also way lighter than shown. The filling layer was also quite thin. I bit in to find a mild peanut butter taste, especially at first. In fact, I didn't think that I could taste any PB at all, until the aftertaste, when there was quite a nice (though still mild) flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road