Taste test: We almost always love wafers like these, as they're not only tasty but quite affordable, but it's rare to find them in a peanut flavor, so this package seemed extra promising. This one had two layers of 11 pieces each, with three wafer layers surround two peanut filling layers in each one.
I opened the package to find that the wafers were a much paler shade of beige than shown on the package, and the filling was also way lighter than shown. The filling layer was also quite thin. I bit in to find a mild peanut butter taste, especially at first. In fact, I didn't think that I could taste any PB at all, until the aftertaste, when there was quite a nice (though still mild) flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road