Taste test: This large chocolate bar had 24 fairly small sections in a 3x8 grid.
It was decent milk chocolate, but nothing special. While eating it, it felt a bit on the dry side. Even after eating six sections I didn't feel all that satisfied. (The official serving size is nine sections, but that seems like a lot.) Since this is imported Swedish chocolate, I was expecting something special, but your basic Hershey's or Nestle chocolate bar is generally better than this. IKEA sells these large bars for 99 cents.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, mild creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in Sweden” ... “Store in a cool dry place” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin (emulsifier), Vanillin (an artificial flavor). Allergy information: Manufactured on equipment that processes treenuts, egg and wheat.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road