Taste test: This package looked at first like it was going to be a large candy bar, or even two parallel bars, but it actually contained two separate tube-like packages, each holding a stack of 22 round milk chocolate pieces.
The shapes were flat on the bottom and cupped on top, and while they weren't huge, they were reasonably sized and there were a whole lot of them. By all indications on the package, this was the same milk chocolate as Marabou's bar, just in a different shape. But for some reason, this kind seemed better than the bar, with a nice rich and creamy milk chocolate taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate confection”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road