Taste test: This package looked at first like it was going to be a large candy bar, or even two parallel bars, but it actually contained two separate tube-like packages, each holding a stack of 22 round milk chocolate pieces.
The shapes were flat on the bottom and cupped on top, and while they weren't huge, they were reasonably sized and there were a whole lot of them. By all indications on the package, this was the same milk chocolate as Marabou's bar, just in a different shape. But for some reason, this kind seemed better than the bar, with a nice rich and creamy milk chocolate taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate confection”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road