Taste test: This wafer bar was nearly square-shaped overall, and it was cut into 10 easily separable pieces, with two rows of five.
It was also fairly thick, at five-eights of an inch. It needed to be that thick to accommodate nine separate layers — five wafer layers enclosing four chocolate creme layers. I poured myself a glass of cold milk and grabbed my first piece. It had a nice soft crunch and lots of intense chocolate taste. Despite there being 10 pieces, I was able to eat it all in one quick sitting by alternating pieces (each small enough to fit the whole thing into the mouth) with sips of milk. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “The taste of Vienna” ... “Cream Filed Wafers - A smooth, silky chocolate filling with rich cocoa taste” ... “Product of Austria”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Arax Market, Watertown, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road