Taste test: This wafer bar was nearly square-shaped overall, and it was cut into 10 easily separable pieces, with two rows of five.
It was also fairly thick, at five-eights of an inch. It needed to be that thick to accommodate nine separate layers — five wafer layers enclosing four chocolate creme layers. I poured myself a glass of cold milk and grabbed my first piece. It had a nice soft crunch and lots of intense chocolate taste. Despite there being 10 pieces, I was able to eat it all in one quick sitting by alternating pieces (each small enough to fit the whole thing into the mouth) with sips of milk. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “The taste of Vienna” ... “Cream Filed Wafers - A smooth, silky chocolate filling with rich cocoa taste” ... “Product of Austria”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Austria (4 reviews)
- Chocolate (1811 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road